Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valetine's Day..

We had to celebrate Valentine's Day on Sunday, so we took the day to go to City Walk. The first place we stopped at was the Cineplex 2.0. Wow was this place nice! It's a two story theater with a full service bar in it. Nice. Tim had a Bud and I had this fruity sour drink that I can't remember the name to. We sat "Taken", in the movie a former government operative's daughter is kidnapped and he goes over to Europe to get her back. It's a very action packed movie, we enjoyed it. Were a bit dissapointed at the ending though. Overal a decent movie.

After the movie we headed out and enjoyed all the shops and restaurants and finally decided on this place called Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. It's after the movie "Forrest Gump". Not bad food, but I wouldn't suggest doing the fried stuff. I had the "Fish In A Bucket" too much fried stuff for me. Tim had the most amazing looking Cobb Salad. Darn him and his good food choices! lol So needless to say I didn't eat well that day.

We spent the time after just slowly making our way back to the car. It was a very nice and relaxing day. Did I mention that Tim actually gave me a giant balloon that sings "I Got You Babe" and a box of chocolates. I got him a bag of goodies with some fishing magazines. Oh what fun times we had with all that candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment